Creating a HU-Account for students
On this site you may create your personal HU-Account
(for HU-Berlin and Charité students only)
What can I do with a HU-Account?
You will get:
- an e-mail address and you may publish your own www-sites (»homepage«);
- disk storage on central servers of the Computer and Media Service (CMS);
- access to the Internet using WLAN on the campus or from home using VPN;
- the possibility to work on a Microsoft Windows PC or on a MAC;
- access to the university portal »AGNES - Lehre und Prüfung online« including eletronic examination service; (not for Charité students)
- instant access to the e-Learning and communication platform »Moodle«;
How long will my account be valid?
An account is valid for each current semester. Your account will be automatically prolonged each semester at the HU with each semester's confirmation of your enrolment.
Do I have to change my password?
The password has to be changed annually.
Your account will be locked when either the order wasn't renewed or the password wasn't changed in time.
To unlock your account, please visit the following website: https://amor.hu-berlin.de/
Accounts locked a year or longer will be deleted.
You may get these
bulletin either from the User Advisory Centre (»Benutzerberatung«).
Please take the bulletin along, you will find helpful and important information in it regarding the use of your account.
For further advice you may contact the User Advisory Centre (»Benutzerberatung«).
The usage of your HU-Account by other people is strictly prohibited.
The client is liable for any abuse of his/her HU-Account.
recent update of database: university sector: 10.05.2017 09:16; Charité: 09.05.2017
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin | Computer and Media Service | contact: User Advisory Centre | Why so many rules for the password? (in German)